Based on articles 15 and 16 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, we inform you of the following privacy notice:
Personal Data Processing Responsible:
Document in physical, electronic or any other format, that is responsible for the processing of your personal data, in accordance with Article 15 of this Law.
MTX Distribuidora S.A. of C.V. (hereinafter, "Mextronics") with address at Saturno 77 Col. Nueva Industrial Vallejo 07700 Gustavo A. Madero Mexico City, will be responsible and, therefore, who will decide on the treatment given to their personal data.
Personal Information Requested
Mextronics collects and process, where appropriate, treat the following personal data, depending on the relationship that exists with you:
- Full Name or Business Name
- RFC, Federal Taxpayers Registry
- Address (Street, Colony, Post Code, City)
- Personal identification information
- Telephone number, Mobile, Email
- Technical information regarding the products or service you wish to hire such as: Diagrams, source files, technical drawings, data sheets, etc.
Purpose of the Personal Data Processing
Personal data must be collected and processed by Mextronics in a lawful manner in accordance with the provisions established by the Law, so that we can:
- Compliance with tax obligations and other legal obligations
- New Products and Services Development
- Marketing Performance Evaluation
- Sales tracking to measure customer satisfaction
- Process your order and manage your account
- Creation of Client Files and Directories
- Relational Database to know the profile and consumer needs
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Send you all kind of communications from Mextronics
- Metrics for Measuring Ad Campaign Effectiveness
Mextronics collect and use your personal data for other purposes, as long as those purposes are compatible and can be considered similar to the initial purposes.
Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes aforementioned in accordance with what is established by the applicable legal provisions.
Security of Personal Data
Mextronics will implement the security, technical, administrative and financial measures necessary to protect your personal data and avoid damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or processing.
Only authorized personnel, who have complied with and observed the corresponding confidentiality requirements, may participate in the processing of their personal data. Authorized personnel are prohibited from allowing access by unauthorized persons and using their personal data for purposes other than those established in this Privacy Notice. The obligation of confidentiality of the people who involved in the processing of their personal data subsists even after termination of the relationship with Mextronics.
Transmission and Transfers of Personal Data
As part of the operations of the business and in order to fulfill the purposes described; Mextronics may share with third parties, national or foreign, some or all of your personal data. These third parties may be affiliated companies or subsidiaries of Mextronics; external professional consultants and other service providers who act as managers in the name and on behalf of Mextronics.
Mextronics will ensure through the signing of agreements and / or the adoption of other binding documents, that said third parties maintain adequate security, administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard their personal data, as well as that said third parties only use their personal data. for the purposes for which they were hired and in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Mextronics will not assign, sell or transfer your personal data to third parties not related to Mextronics, without your prior consent. However, Mextronics may transfer your personal data in the cases provided for in the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
Rights of the data subject
You as the owner of personal data can exercise before Mextronics the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, established in the Law. Likewise, you may revoke, at any time, the consent that you have granted and that is necessary for the treatment of your personal data, as well as request that you limit the use or disclosure of your personal data. By way of reference, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition are described below:
- Through your right of access you can request to be informed what kind of personal data are being processed by Mextronics, the origin of data and the transmission that have been made with them
- The right of rectification, gives you the right to request to Mextronics, for rectification of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete and is in the hands of Mextronics. You will have the obligation to inform Mextronics when a change or correction has to be made in your personal data and this fact is only of your knowledge
- When your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected, you can request to be canceled from Mextronics databases. The cancellation process will be preceded by a blocking period through which only your data will be stored for a period of time, equivalent to the limitation period of the actions that gave rise to the processing of your personal data or the period established by Law. There are cases in which personal data can not be canceled by Law
- You can object to the processing of your personal data, when there is a legitimate reason for doing so, even if you have previously expressed your consent to such treatment